Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mailbox Monday

It has been awhile since I have shared what I have received for review :)
 So not all of these are within the last week.

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of January right here at Lori's Reading Corner.
Read the Mailbox Monday story HERE



All images are Linked up and will take you to the books Goodreads page :) 
 
From the Author :




 From Publisher :
 St. Martins Press

 Spencer Hill Press

 Entangled Teen

From Publisher/ NetGalley




 On the blog Last week : 

Reviews-
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers ( View HERE )
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood ( View HERE )
  
I'm slowly catching up on my reviews, and working on getting more organized so I have more posts to share with you throughout the week! Your comments and feedback really give me a good "push" to keep blogging, So THANK YOU! Also.. be on the lookout- This week the blog is getting a totally new design! o.O I love this one.. don't get me wrong. But I just wanted something different for the new year, and it has a slightly different vibe to it. Can't wait to share!


4 comments:

  1. I really need to read Dear Cassie it looks so good! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the books look amazing but one really stands out to me. YOU HAVE APOLLYON!!! I am so jelous, i can't wait to get to read this in the future :)

    Laura @Bookish Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Apollyon!! I can't wait to see what you say about it. Green with envy that its in your hands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defy the Stars is really amazing! I haven't read any of the others though, but they all look wonderful. I need to read Armentrout's Covenent series.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !