Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Kami Glass loves someone she’s never met . . . a boy she’s talked to in her head ever since she was born. She wasn’t silent about her imaginary friend during her childhood, and is thus a bit of an outsider in her sleepy English town of Sorry-in-the-Vale. Still, Kami hasn’t suffered too much from not fitting in. She has a best friend, runs the school newspaper, and is only occasionally caught talking to herself. Her life is in order, just the way she likes it, despite the voice in her head.

But all that changes when the Lynburns return.

The Lynburn family has owned the spectacular and sinister manor that overlooks Sorry-in-the-Vale for centuries. The mysterious twin sisters who abandoned their ancestral home a generation ago are back, along with their teenage sons, Jared and Ash, one of whom is eerily familiar to Kami. Kami is not one to shy away from the unknown—in fact, she’s determined to find answers for all the questions Sorry-in-the-Vale is suddenly posing. Who is responsible for the bloody deeds in the depths of the woods? What is her own mother hiding? And now that her imaginary friend has become a real boy, does she still love him? Does she hate him? Can she trust him?


Hardcover, 370 pages
Expected publication: September 11th 2012  
Random House Books for Young Readers

#1. Yes. I look further into a book most of the time based on their cover. and this one is AWESOME! I love that it's pure artwork and not photography!
#1 It sounds gothic, and creepy... and I am seriously looking forward to it!

What are you looking forward to this Wednesday ? :) 

8 comments:

  1. I recently came across this title and was intrigued too!! I like Sarah Rees Brennan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad. I got the ARC for this a few weeks ago and still haven't gotten to it yet. I really do need to since the synopsis intrigued me.

    Cimmaron / Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really good and creepy. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I'm looking forward to this one as well. It sounds really good and I also love the cover!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this for review and cannot wait to read it..excellent pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like voices in someone's head has been showing up a lot lately for me lol xD Just added to my TBR!

    My Wow:
    http://coveranalysis.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I snagged a copy of this from Netgalley but I haven't been able to start it yet. I love the gothic feel to it. :D

    Here's my Wow! http://sweet-tidbits.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !