Monday, May 7, 2012

Late Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs.  This Meme started with Marcia at A Girl and Her Books (fka The Printed Page) but is now hosted at Mailbox Monday and through various blog hosts.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists. 



For Review From Publisher

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Thumbed by Megan McCafferty
Destined by Aprilynne Pike

This was my reaction to Harper Teen sending me a package:
HUGE thanks to them :) Masque is an extra copy for me , So of course I will be sharing it soon ;)

For Review From Author
Darwin, Singer by Nadria Tucker
The cover throws me a bit, but the story sounds really interesting!

Finished Copies Gifted from Julie at Julie Murphy Writes
  Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
*Signed* Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter 

ARCS gifted from Julie at Julie Murphy Writes
To be read and shared :) 
Underworld by Meg Cabot
Fated by Alyson Noel
Finished copies donated by Julie at Julie Murphy Writes
For my Fundraising raffle! - Find more info and Enter to win them HERE 




I love you, You Haunt me bu Lisa Schroeder
Shadows Edge by Maureen Lipinski
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Shadowspell by Jenna Black
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Swag Collected from The Spring Into The Future Event!



5 comments:

  1. Egads!! They didn't have posters at our Into the Future tour stop! But that's prob b/c not all the authors were there. Super awesome!!

    Nice haul you have there! Huzzah for new books!!

    (And I love your HarperTeen reaction. That's exactly how I felt my first time.) ;)

    Jenna @ Making the Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome swag! I Heart You, You Haunt Me is AWESOME! All of Lisa's books are so I hope you plan on reading it! Mel and I saw Lisa on Saturday and she attends lots of events so it's nice to have her books for her to sign. I have them all already, of course. ;)
    I haven't read The Faerie Ring but I have it and I attended her signing when she was here. Oh yes, must add her to the list as she's a Seattle area author I believe.
    Lots of awesome books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH. Masque of the Red Death. I want that book so badly. Fated by Alyson Noel looks great too! Such a pretty cover. :) Check out my Weekly Book Haul :)
    http://thedancingreaderreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/weekly-book-haul-15.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !