Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 

Frozen (Heart of Dread #1)

by

Set in 111 C.D., one hundred and eleven years after a Catastrophic Disaster has wiped out 99% of humanity and left the earth covered in ice, this new series introduces readers to a ragtag group of friends and the dawning of a new time. The world of reason, of mathematics and science, is ending, and a new civilization is being born from the ice: a world of magic and mayhem, sorcerers and spellcraft.

FROZEN is the first in a trilogy and is set to release in September of 2013.




I'm seriously drooling right now.. there is a puddle by my keyboard.. I think I should start growing a fear of electrocution. I mean really! A new ice age? Magic in a world that had grown used to science ? * Nods head yes * Bring it on! I have to admit. I haven't read anything by either of the authors * yes, I feel your glares * But I have heard great things and am really looking forward to this one! 

Will you be adding it to your own TBR pile? Have you read a book by these authors?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one. It does sound really good though and I love the idea, it seems like something new. I've read one boo from de la Cruz and I liked her style but I wasn't into the story. So maybe I'll give this a try. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm dying to read this one! I love Melissa de la Cruz, and this world sounds really unique. Can't wait to see what she does with it! Wonderful choice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks so awesome! Loving the cover and the summary. Great pick!
    Thanks for dropping by my WoW post!

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !