Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dear Followers

Dear Followers:

I just wanted to give you all A heads up that I will be out of the Blogging world for a little while.
This Thanksgiving 11/24/11, I was given the news that my Father passed away.

I wish that this could be my outlet, I wish that I could immerse myself in books and other worlds and avoid reality. But I can't. I can't seem to find joy in books at the moment.. they all reference things that make me break down all over again.

I'm getting a bit personal I suppose. But I do not want to be seen as the newbie blogger who ignores her blog after only 2 months. Knowing that I have people like you, Book lovers that enjoy hearing my opinions, and sharing the love of books. Means so much to me.

Know that eventually, I will be back with a vengence, and will hopefully have more amazing new books to share with you and the world.

Happy Reading

While I am out of commission I hope you will check out some of my past reviews. Make comments, share responses, give me recommendations. Or just go read a good book for me .

Robert Hampton 11/24/11 <3 
 
Love you Dad

3 comments:

  1. My condolences to you and your family.
    I guess it's good to take a break and get together with your family for now.
    Hope to see you back here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the grief that you are going through and I wish that I could convey through words how much I hope you can feel my support. Take as much time as you need, do what brings relief. We'll be here when you are ready <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss :( Take all the time you need, and in the meantime, we the readers can catch up to you and read some of these great books too. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !