Sunday, February 12, 2012

Memorable Monday ( 2 )

Hosted by Escape in a Book

The idea behind Memorable Monday?
"The idea for this meme first came to me when I was writing down a quote. I know I'm not the only one out there saving beautiful, magic, romantic, dramatic, teasing, engaging, thought provoking quotes while reading books. So I thought why not share these wonderful quotes in a weekly meme. I spent a lot of time on Google trying to figure out if someone did the same kind of meme, but I couldn't find any so here it is :)"


This week my Memorable Monday quote if another book that kept me laughing till the last page!





“Oh relax." I waved my hand dismissively. "If he wanted to kill me, he already would have. I brought him all these sharp pencils, ideal for stabbing, and he's been a perfect gentleman.”

10 comments:

  1. LOL what a great quote! I've heard great things about this series.

    I noticed that your quote wasn't linked up so I took the liberty(hope you don't mind) to do it for you. That way you're one of the first on the link list ;) I also retweeted your tweet to all my followers :)

    Have a great week reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is super fun! The whole series is! for linking me up and tweeting! I had just gotten home from work and spaced it out lol

      Delete
  2. Haha great quote, I loved this book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable quote! I love the kind of humour of the character speaking. Awesome. Thank you for sharing.

    I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I have always love the Paranormalcy series, can't wait for the Endlessly! Great quote and thank you for stopping by ours!

    Emilia @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote! I've never read this series, but I just may have to check it out after reading this!

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreamds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Great pick! I've been look­ing for­ward to read­ing this book :). Thanks for sharing.

    Here is my Memorable Monday

    Shantal
    ♥ Book nerds are pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great quote! It makes me want to read it again.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !