Sunday, February 5, 2012

Memorable Monday

Hosted by Escape in a Book

The idea behind Memorable Monday?
"The idea for this meme first came to me when I was writing down a quote. I know I'm not the only one out there saving beautiful, magic, romantic, dramatic, teasing, engaging, thought provoking quotes while reading books. So I thought why not share these wonderful quotes in a weekly meme. I spent a lot of time on Google trying to figure out if someone did the same kind of meme, but I couldn't find any so here it is :)"

I love this idea! I am always writing down quotes from books, ones that make me laugh out loud, cry and think. 

This Monday I want to share with you 2 quotes from Born at Midnight by C.C. hunter! A book that had me constantly laughing and grinning to no end! 


 “No, you don't look stupid.
But you are making assumptions without all the facts, and that's not a sign of intelligence.” 
 
 "No, as in I didn't wake up screaming bloody murder. I just passed out when a bloody ghost showed up for a visit. After a visit from a shape-shifting kitten and a perverted toad.”  
Kylie   

For my review of Born at midnight Click HERE



Do you have a memorable quote to share? tell me in the comments and link up with Escape In A Book if you do a blog post!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on Memorable Monday :) I so want to read this book! Loved the quotes, so funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, how cool! I love the quotes and now you've fully convinced me that I should read the books! Will read some reviews (including yours) later, though. : >

    Happy Monday!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quotes are great!! :) so funny, I loved the first one. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


    My Blog: Book Nerds are Pretty Too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added this to my TBR list yesterday, and now I'm dying to read it after those two little quotes! I absolutely love the first one! New follower! :)

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second quote has got to be my fav! Haven't read this yet but I'm going to add it to my wish list.

    Thanks for sharing!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !